Free student kit for those who qualify. Stop by and see if you qualify for free student kit or $500 off your tuition. Sign up for a free tour today.
Services and Pricing
Styles Extra charges for Long Hair
|Shampoo & Blowdry||10|
|Shampoo & Set||10|
|Shampoo, Blowdry & Thermal Style||15|
|Shampoo, Blowdry & Braid||15|
|Any Additional Thermal Style|
|Extensions Upon Consultation
Not including the hair
Additional Service Charges
|Per ounce of additional Lightner||6|
|Per ounce of additional Color||4|
|Length beyond Midback||4|
|Length beyond Waistline||6|
|Women Shampoo and Shaping||10|
|Women Shampoo, Shaping & BlowDry||12|
|Women Shampoo, Shaping, Blow Dry & Thermal style||16|
|Men Clipper and Shaping||10|
Treatments do not include blow dry/style
|5 Minute Scalp Massage||5|
|4 Step Reconstructing Deep Conditioner|
|With blow dry||18|
|Shampoo & Blowdry|
|Perm for Short||35|
|Perm for Medium||45|
|Perm for Long||55+|
|Relaxer Touch Up||35|
|Corrective Color will be quoted upon consultation|
|Color Root touch up||30|
|All Over Color||40|
|Bleach Root Touch up||35+|
|Full Head Highlight or Lowlight|
|Partial Head Highlight or Lowlight|
|No Chip Manicure||15|
|Gel Polish Removal||6|
|Spa Facial (60Min)||35|
- Seniors get 10% off for Chemical Service (Age 62)
- All services strictly done by students in training under the supervision of a licensed cosmetology instructor.
- Monday 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Wednesday _
- Thursday 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Friday _
- Saturday 8.30 am – 9:00 am
*$5 charge for requesting a student
*Appointments available for Chemical Services (only)
Salon Clinic Hours
- Monday —
- Tuesday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday 9.30 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday 9.30 am – 4:00 pm
Clinic Floor Policies
1. Please write your name, time and the desired services on the clipboard.
a. Services are provided on a first come first serve basis only. If you leave you will lose your spot in line.
2. A teacher will assign the next available student to you.
a. You can request a student by paying an additional $5.
- There is no receptionist on duty
- Students are not allowed to take phone calls from clients
- No appointments
- Money is not refunded for services rendered
- Students are required to perform to the State of Illinois’s standards and follow their procedures and guidelines
- No exceptions will be made
- You will have 2 days to notify an instructor of Haskana if you are unhappy with the services you received.
- It will be up to the instructor’s discretion for the quality of work provided. If the instructor feels the student provided a quality of service appropriate to an unlicensed stylist and you are still unhappy you will be asked for the following:
- A student will be performing the work
- You will have to pay for product
- If the instructor feels the quality of services provided was less than acceptable we will correct the service FREE of charge.
- Tips for our starving artists to be are welcomed
- The proprietor is not responsible for personal property
- By signing this form, you understand that the hair, skin and nail services are provided exclusively by students under the supervision of a licensed cosmetology teacher. In consideration of the nominal charge for such services you also hereby release the school, its students, graduate students, instructors, agents, representatives and/or employees from any and all claims arising out of and in any way connected with the performance/outcome of these services.
- This is a school, a place for our students to practice in a positive learning environment. Given the nature of this business, services are not guaranteed. Please keep in mind these are students who are still learning and part of the learning process involves making mistakes. The students work to the best of their ability. The majority of times you will leave pleased with the services you have received. Understand there may be times the desired services you have received may not be to your exact specification.