Students choose to attend Haskana Institute of Cosmetology because we offer:
- 1 on 1 Training
- Hands on curriculum based training
- A Flex Schedule you make
- The ability to start any time
- Opportunity to work with clients after 150 hours
- Job placement assistance
- An intern program
- A team atmosphere
Our cosmetology program teaches you cutting edge techniques and the latest trends in:
- Color techniques such as corrective, double process, Pravana high fashion colors (vivids & pastels), “baby lights” highlights, ombre’, sombre’, color melts, balayage and balayage ombre’.
- Hair cutting techniques such as Bobs (inverted & “lob”), asymmetrical & disconnection, under cuts & graphics, Pixie, long layers and men’s cuts (fades, pompadours, faux hawks).
- Hair styling techniques such as beachy waves, blow outs, braids (waterfall, hair line, fishtail), flat iron curls, vintage styles, up-do’s and extensions.
- Texture services such as perms (spirals, brick lays, weaves, piggy backs) and relaxers.
- Hair treatments such as smoothing, keratin, “Malibu” and deep conditioning.
- Nail techniques such as manicures, pedicures, gel polish and nail enhancements.
- Skin services such as makeup application, false lash application, facials and waxing.
- The salon business such as career opportunities, social media marketing, client referrals & retention, interviewing and resume writing skills, inventory control and Michael Cole Summit Salon Training.